Milkshake? If she knew what it meant, this rescue cow would be less enthusiastic about her name. However, her pleasure at being one of the dogs would not change. This cow has no idea she should be wary of canines. The rescue cow is accepted by the dogs, and, as far as she is concerned, they are good pals. Bovines and canines are clearly more open and accepting than their humanoid pals.
- Rescue cow goes to the dogs
- Cows curious about boxer pup
- Walnut Cottage to Penguin Place
- Walking her wheels up the mountain
- Cleland Wildlife Park
- Saying farewell to Melbourne - April 4-9, 2009
- October 9 - Apia, Western Samoa
- World-weary cat decides to "Be more dog"
- About Cathryn
- Diamond Head, Oahu - April 30, 2009
sterlinghaynes on Cows curious about boxer … sterlinghaynes on Lonely pit bull seduced by foo… Cathryn Wellner on Baby sea lion finds human to s… Cathryn Wellner on Baby sea lion finds human to s… theCodifyer on Baby sea lion finds human to s…